The following are some examples of the types of cases ILCM can assist based on availability:
* Adjustment of Status
* Cancellation of Removal for Legal Permanent Residents
* Cancellation of Removal for Non-Legal Residents
* Citizenship and Naturalization
* Detention Review
* Diversity Visa Lottery
* Family Unity
* Hmong Veterans Act
* I-130 Petition for Alien Relative
* Nicaraguan and Central American Relief Act (NACARA)
* Temporary Protected Status
* U and T VISA
* Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
* VISA Processing
* Voluntary Departure
Mon, Tues, Wed,
from 12 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
from 6 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Please call our client line at
1-800-223-1368 during intake hours to enter the appointment lottery system to speak to a legal staff member.
Walk-in or drop-in appointments are not available.